[Simh] Extended SimH on BeagleBone controls real blinkenlight panels

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Wed Apr 10 18:23:14 EDT 2013

I've done also a blinkenlights implementation (output only) based on a (pretty simple) client-server model. My current physical implementation just emulates the data register of a PDP-11 console, and it works either via UDP packets, serial communication (with an arduino board) or against a GPIO connected set of LEDs (that one is not very stable because I phased it for the serial arduino version).

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
Barcelona - Catalunya - Europa

El 10/04/2013, a les 22:55, Jörg Hoppe <j_hoppe at t-online.de> va escriure: