[Simh] Connecting to Ethernet

david.d.miller at att.net david.d.miller at att.net
Sun Sep 9 14:42:21 EDT 2012

Nathan

Thanks for the offer.

I'm using Ubuntu (Kernel 2.6.38)

I downloaded dnprogs-2.53.tar.gz and poked around some of the document files.  I was overwhelmed.  Some tips to continue from this point would be appreciated.

Do I understand correctly?  If I install these tools on Linux, I'll be able to communicate with SIMH VAX DECnet.  Like NODE::COPY, PHONE and other toys?

I'm not interested (at this time) in Clustering.  I have a real VAX and real Alpha that I may Cluster with SIMH VAX in the future though.  Just for fun of course.

David.