[Simh] Ethernet Windows binaries for 3.9?

Mark Pizzolato - Info Comm Mark at infocomm.com
Fri Oct 19 09:52:30 EDT 2012

Hi Paul,

Sorry I dropped the ball on this.

I have verified that the simh v3.9-0 binaries you refer to indeed won't run on XP.  I'm not sure why.  They were built using the MinGW GCC compiler.  They run fine on Windows 7, Vista and Windows 8. There have been 85 downloads of those binaries so they've probably been useful to some.

I've built new simh v3.9-0 binaries with Visual Studio from the same source code.  These run on XP.

https://github.com/downloads/simh/simh/simh-v3.9-0-Win32Binaries-XP+.zip

-          Mark