[Simh] VAX XQ and wireless networking

TJ Merritt simh at tj.merritts.org
Sun Nov 18 10:10:21 EST 2012

It's not so much that VirtualBox is broken, but rather it is working
around the brokenness in 802.11. VirtualBox has hooks for supporting L3
bridging of any L3 protocol, but there is only an implementation for
IPv4.  I'm aware of this issue only because of the annoyance of IPv6
bridging failing on wireless on VirtualBox VM's where IPv4 works.
Overall the networking support in Virtual Box is quite superior.

-- TJ