[Simh] EV-5

Ian King IanK at vulcan.com
Wed May 9 11:57:55 EDT 2012

A while back, someone asked me about Alpha emulation (it may have been
you, Bob), and I provided this link:

http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/oskin/Bliss/

I used it eight or nine years ago as part of a graduate-level architecture
course.  It runs on a U*ix platform; ISTR, just to be perverse, that I ran
it on a dual-proc Alpha machine running NetBSD.  :-)  -- Ian