[Simh] Running SIMH under Parallels Desktop?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun Mar 4 00:36:40 EST 2012

At 6:54 PM -0800 3/3/12, Zane H. Healy wrote:
>Does anyone have any experience running SIMH under Parallels
>Desktop? Does the networking support in SIMH work?  I'm trying to
>use Ubuntu 11.10 as the host OS under Parallels.

It looks like the trick is to change the settings on the virtual NIC
in Parallels.  I changed the Type from "Shared" to "Default Adapter"
and I have TCP/IP working under VMS 7.3. :-)

Zane

| healyzh at aracnet.com              | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |
|                                  | Photographer               |