[Simh] mac lisp on pdp-10?

Tim Newsham tim.newsham at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 14:13:23 EDT 2012

on a related note, it seems that its.os.org is no longer
on the internet, but is still listed as the URL to find ITS
images, ie on trailing-edge's page for the klh10 emulator:

http://klh10.trailing-edge.com/

is anyone aware of a mirror of the its.os.org files or
other sources for ITS images?

--
Tim Newsham | www.thenewsh.com/~newsham | thenewsh.blogspot.com