[Simh] PDP-wiki

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 11:55:14 EDT 2012

On 9 Jul 2012, at 16:13, Richard <legalize at xmission.com> wrote:

> It's not always that way.
>
> Paul Williams entered all the data on the original Manx; I've been
> enhancing the system to provide a web UI for entering more data.
>
> I entered 99.999999% of all the data on the terminals wiki, as well as
> creating all the wiki templates used and so-on.

We appreciate every byte of it too. Both are excellent resources. I'd
never think to try and duplicate your efforts either, If I wanted to
help people understand Terminals or find manuals and docs I'd rather
lunk to your work.

>> [...] The contents is the hard part. Setting up a
>> wiki or similar itself is the easy thing.
>
> Indeed.  I find it interesting that this DECtec wiki thing has existed
> for 9 months, but as far as I know, noone has ever talked about it
> here or on cctalk

Until 4 hours ago no-one except me knew it existed. I was waiting for
the moment ;)

--
Mark Benson

http://markbenson.org/blog