[Simh] SimH: Bugfix in VAX/PDP11 TK50 driver: pinging Bob!

Geoff Shearer geoffs at camerabox.com
Wed Jan 11 11:35:00 EST 2012

Hello Jörg,

My name is Geoff Shearer.  I found your email address on the Simh mailing list.  I hope you do not mind that I contact you directly.

In 2010 you mentioned in a post that you had a working Solaris V3 install under Simh.  I wonder if you would mind sharing that with me.  Ideally, I'd like to install V3 myself.  However, the tape at bitsavers does not boot for me.

I am not a programmer, just an old software enthusiast, so I am unable to make changes to the Simh binary files.

If you are able and willing to provide any wisdom, I would be grateful.  Thank you.

Geoff Shearer