[Simh] trouble selecting VAX ethernet on CentOS

Michael L. Umbricht mike at umbricht.org
Mon Feb 27 12:21:29 EST 2012

Ok, I'll give that and the other suggestions a try. I'm busy at work for
the next two days, but I'll work on this more later in the week.

One odd thing. If I type "at xq eth" (with no "0") it attaches to eth0
and works fine. However, if I type "at xq eth0" I get the segfault. I
would think eth0 would work with either naming scheme and point to the
same device...

Also, "at xq eth1" should attach to wlan0 from what you are saying, but
instead causes a segfault. Using "at xq wlan0" works.

I'm in a cafe with no 10b2 network :) but I'll try ETH 3 / eth1 later.

-mikeu