[Simh] trouble selecting VAX ethernet on CentOS

Michael L. Umbricht mike at umbricht.org
Sun Feb 26 15:45:12 EST 2012

Ok. I gave it a try, but it segfaults during make.

-mikeu

$ make vax
lib paths are: /lib64/ /usr/lib64/ /usr/lib64/atlas/ /usr/lib64/mysql/
/usr/lib64/qt-3.3/lib/ /usr/lib64/xulrunner-2/
using libm: /usr/lib64//libm.so
using librt: /usr/lib64//librt.so
using libpthread: /usr/lib64//libpthread.so /usr/include/pthread.h
using libdl: /usr/lib64//libdl.so /usr/include/dlfcn.h
using libpcap: /usr/include/pcap.h
*** Simulator(s) being built with networking support using
*** Linux provided libpcap components
gcc -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -g -I . -D_GNU_SOURCE -DSIM_ASYNCH_IO
-DUSE_READER_THREAD  -DHAVE_DLOPEN=so  sim_BuildROMs.c -o BIN/BuildROMs
BIN/BuildROMs
make: *** [BIN/BuildROMs] Segmentation fault (core dumped)
make: *** Deleting file `BIN/BuildROMs'