[Simh] (no subject)

Matt scope.matthew at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 3 16:38:53 EST 2012

Don't worry I haven't abandoned these projects, it's just that I've not
had much time in the last few months to work on them. However I have
made some progress and I even have some additional simulators in
development for the MicroVAX I, VAXstation I, VAXstation II and the VAX
8350 with 2 simulated CPUs. I'm hoping that I can get the source for the
first three released in the next month or so. The others still need
further development.

Matt