[Simh] SIMH dies when using ftp or wget

Arpadffy Zoltan Zoltan.Arpadffy at scientificgames.se
Mon Sep 19 03:49:51 EDT 2011

Hello,

I had a chance to experiment a bit during the weekend.

I have added an extra network card than can handle just 10/100M connections and it has the similar behaviour.
In fact now the SIMH does not die, but the data transfer gets extremely low that the connection breaks and just restarting the simulator recover the connection :(

Running SIMH on the console - works perfect, but I can not get a stable network connection at all.

Does CHARON-VAX behave better?
..or should I use i586 platform instead of x86_64?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,