[Simh] Modifying SimH kit

SPC spedraja at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 10:59:20 EDT 2011

Pardon me, Patrick, but reading your first message I am not sure about your
problem with SIMH.

Regards.
--
Saludos - Greetings - Freundliche Grüße - Salutations

Sergio Pedraja
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/sergiopedraja>
twitter: @sergio_pedraja
http://plus.google.com/u/0/101292256663392735405
http://www.linkedin.com/in/sergiopedraja
http://www.quora.com/Sergio-Pedraja
https://www.xing.com/profile/Sergio_Pedraja
-----
No crea todo lo que ve, ni crea que está viéndolo todo