[Simh] PDP-11 using DZ11

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 19:54:08 EDT 2011

Hi,

Having setup my PDP-11 simulation (with bit of help from Matt) and built a successful SYSGEN on it, I am now fooling about trying to get terminal ports on it.

I included a DZ11 device in the config using;

set dz enable

during the SYSGEN so the driver was picked up on the Autoconfig and installed. That seemed to work great.

I used:

attach -am dz 3200

to attach it to port 3200.

I can now boot the sim and log in to the local terminal, but connecting to port 3200 via TELNET doesn't seem to have the desired effrect. Pretty dure I'm doing something stupid but need to know what ;)

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://markbenson.org/blog>