[Simh] Infoserver software

Brian Wheeler bdwheele at indiana.edu
Thu Oct 13 13:47:02 EDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-10-13 at 19:37 +0200, gerry77 at mail.com wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:31:01 -0400, you wrote:
>
> > I got a response and it includes the LASTport spec, LASTport/disk spec,
> > and the general specs for InfoServer 100 and 150.  Anyone have a
> > suitable place where it could be archived?
>
> Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. You may start by putting them in something
> like a ge.tt share (http://ge.tt), then someone will hopefully come out with
> some more appropriate permanent storage. :)
>
> Do you know if those specs have to be kept somewhat "private" among friends
> or if they can be shared at large?

He didn't specify or make any disclaimers.  They're all in PDF form and
they look like they were created in 1997 using acrobat distiller so they
are pretty high quality (rather than scans)

I uploaded them to the site you mentioned and they have the URL
http://ge.tt/8bf5dk8

since I don't have an account, they'll expire in 30 days, but for those
morbidly interested they are accessible.