[Simh] PDP-15 DECtapes

Pontus pontus at update.uu.se
Tue Oct 11 13:38:12 EDT 2011

On 10/11/2011 04:58 PM, Ian King wrote:
> We have a PDP-8/e with DECtapes here at the Livivg Computer Museum, as well as a PDP-7 with the DEC mod to let it run 9/15 software.  We also just obtsined a PDP-15.  Can we help? -Ian

Certainly. At this stage I don't know if I will get a chance to look at
the tapes. If I do I'll check in with a friend in stockholm if we can
read them at his place. If that doesn't pan out, I think shipping them
is worth it. We don't know what's on the tapes, but if the source is a
PDP-15, its worth looking at.

Congratulations on the PDP-15, you are getting closer to have one of
every kind :)

I'll keep you posted.

Regards,
Pontus.