[Simh] Modifying SimH kit

SPC spedraja at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 04:38:32 EDT 2011

Well, work is done, I see. Enjoy.

By the way, this is an interesting hack. I shall probe it too if I can (and
have time, something not easy for me during last weeks).

Regards.
--
Saludos - Greetings - Freundliche Grüße - Salutations

Sergio Pedraja
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/sergiopedraja>
twitter: @sergio_pedraja
http://plus.google.com/u/0/101292256663392735405