[Simh] Problems compling SIMH

Joe Ambrose joeambrose at optonline.net
Tue May 24 15:16:21 EDT 2011

Thanks to all of you who came to my rescue!

I downloaded a newer version of pcap (1.1.1) built and installed it,
adjusted the makefile and Voila! It complied with no complaint!

Now the fun starts......

Slowly learning Linux. ..... a brave new world.

Thanks again!

Joseph Ambrose
172 Ketcham Avenue
Amityville, NY 11701