[Simh] VAX DZ terminal controller unit?

Gary Lee Phillips tivo.overo at gmail.com
Sat May 21 16:45:35 EDT 2011

Amusingly enough, when I disable the DZ, then the VAX has 32 TXnn
terminals. But after setting the four VH units to MODEM and HANGUP in
SIMH, performance is much better.

It seems there are a lot of undocumented hints, kinks, and pitfalls.
But at least it's now functional for my current purposes, so thanks to
everyone who helped.

--Gary