[Simh] Emulated Graphics card?

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Thu May 12 04:25:34 EDT 2011

A while ago I started taking the PDP-11 that'd been modified for
graphics, and I managed to get it to start to ouput on SDL.. It's
reasonably portable, but I didn't think there was any interest...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1694005/simh302-sdl-display-0.c

I think the pallet needed some work, and there was some weird timer
thing where my SDL output ran too fast...?

Maybe bringing up the original PDP-1 video to the 3.8 SIMH level first
may be the ticket...