[Simh] Emulated Graphics card?

DELAFOSSE, Gilbert gilbert.delafosse at capgemini.com
Wed May 11 03:53:38 EDT 2011

 Markus

You already have a pseudo VAXstation with "off the shelf" tools
You only need
- Simh
- an X11 emulator (Xming or Cygwin in the Windows world)
That's it. You can even have Simh AND X11 running on the same machine
With a brand new PC, you will outperform any VAXstation (Except perhaps the VAXstation 8000)
Runnig a VAXstation on a laptop is great

Regards

Gilbert