[Simh] SIMH internals documentation?

Dave dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Mon May 9 15:17:30 EDT 2011

Brian

I think I am ok. It was others who were having fun!

One point on the GUI, I wonder if the Hercules approach may be better. This
uses a pipe to communicate with the GUI. There is a startup parameter that
says the Emulator has been started under a GUI and so it should send regular
status info back to the GUI....

Dave