[Simh] Running and compiling SIMH under 64-bit Windows 7

Armistead, Jason Jason.Armistead at otis.com
Mon May 2 10:55:29 EDT 2011

Thanks for all your help Jason.  It's these sorts of offers for help that I've always loved about the DEC user community.  8-)

I'm using VS 2008 Express, so let's stick with that, and I'm running Windows 7 64-bit on an Intel Core Duo CPU PC.

Of all the SIMH emulated hardware, I only need the MicroVAX 3900 with Ethernet support.  I've always had a special place for the MicroVAX range since I first started working with a MicroVAX 2000 back in 1988 (even if I wasn't keen loading MicroVMS 4.5B onto it from a stack of nearly 80 5.25" floppies !!!).

Jason