[Simh] Running and compiling SIMH under 64-bit Windows 7

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Mon May 2 09:14:26 EDT 2011

I'm pretty sure I've done it at some point....

I've done a VC 2005 project on older source here..

http://sourceforge.net/projects/simh/files/simh%20source%20code/simh%203.7-3/simh-3.73-vc2005.zip/download

I guess I could update it, is Visual Studio 2010 ok?  I need to do a
'proper' Itanium version at any rate....