[Simh] VAX DZ terminal controller unit?

David Holland david.w.holland at gmail.com
Thu May 19 19:37:05 EDT 2011

If all you're wanting to do is simply telnet into the VAX...

Assuming a recent Linux kernel

Bridge devices, and veth type devices will work wonders to get the VAX on
the LAN.

See:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.simh/420  (or search the
archives)

As a good starting point....  Obviously, I've used them at one point..

David