[Simh] 1130 GUI, was SIMH internals documentation?

Brian Knittel brian at quarterbyte.com
Mon May 9 14:06:52 EDT 2011

Two things to be certain of:

* Be sure that ibm1130_gui.c is in the build and,

* Be sure that Unicode is turned off.  The Japanese text makes me
suspect it wasn't in your build. In Visual Studio 2008, for example,
in the project's properties page, under Configuration Properties,
General, be sure that Character Set is set to "Not Set" for both Debug
and Release builds.

Brian