[Simh] SIMH internals documentation?

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Mon May 9 02:34:32 EDT 2011

I last built it under vs2005 and it worked fine, not tried recently. If I
get time I'll have a look tonight. (note I am in the UK)

Dave
G4UGM

On 8 May 2011 23:12, "Richard" <legalize at xmission.com> wrote:

In article <C099F659EBBF4EFE99657CB5D581DD46 at EMACHINE>,

"Dave" <dave.g4ugm at gmail.com> writes:

> The 1130 simulator has a GUI on Windows. Its in the pac...
When I add GUI_SUPPORT to the vcproj that I made for VS2008, all I get
is a console window and a tiny window with japanese text in the title bar.

When I try to use that nmake makefile, it doesn't build.

<http://legalizeadul...