[Simh] Software for 7090 - DSL/90

Richard Cornwell skyvis at sky-visions.com
Wed Mar 2 19:12:09 EST 2011

Hi Dave,

>  I notice that there is an IBSYS on the software kits page. I was
> wondering if any one had any of the other software, especially
> software that allows differential equations to be solved. I have the
> CSMP/1130 code running and was wondering of any one had any of its
> predecessors available, such as PACTOLUS for the IBM1620 or DSL/90
> for the 7090. (or even CSMP/360)...
> Thanks in advance for any replies

   I have a whole bunch of 7090 and other IBM software, 7010, 704,
   soon some 705 on my web site. Along with alot of IBSYS system
   tapes and full sources.

	http://sky-visions.com/ibm/

   I don't plan on changing this link, so feel free to add it to your
   links pages. Stuff under it may be reorganized.

   http://sky-visions.com/ibm/ibsys.html for my IBSYS. I have managed
   to get SSP to compile and link under IBSYS, I will have to put the
   tape up there. I also have some new Lisp 1.5 stuff comming when I
   get it into a runnable state. CTSS will be available of my main page
   in a short while.

   If anyone has any IBM 7000 series code, please send it to me and I
   will put it up for all to access.

Rich

Richard Cornwell
skyvis at sky-visions.com