[Simh] Server down.

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at att.net
Sat Jan 29 17:01:11 EST 2011

Hello!
It's strange that all of that is being discussed. Very strange. And why?
Because I will become the owner of a PDP-11 in a BA11 case soon. A fellow I
know over on a completely different list, and for a different family of
systems, is also a hobbyist of the hardware we discuss the software for, and
he's putting together one. Should be here soon, but he hasn't specified how
soon.

I did check the excellent site you have on that side of Trailing-Edge and I
noticed those items were up, but not for the enclosure I need.

Al do you know before I start looking if there is a document or more,
describing the enclosure on Bit-Savers?
---
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at att.net
"This signature is not the same one. Move along! Move along!"