[Simh] VMS 4.6 won't boot from a Massbus disk

Peter Allan petermallan at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 29 09:35:55 EST 2011

Further experiments show that the detection of the MSCP disks is
inconsistent. I have just built a VMS 4.6 system from scratch on an RP06
system disk with a configuration of 2 x RP06, 2 x RM05, RA81, RD53. After
installing the mandatory update for VMS 4.6 I could see the MSCP disks.
After a reboot I could not. After the next reboot I could!!!

Peter