[Simh] Server down.

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Jan 29 03:39:47 EST 2011

The site is back now. However I find the scandocs pages awkward to use as
they are not in a single PDF which I can scroll up and down and download and
view locally. I'll probably make a PDF out of the images on scandocs, but if
it were possible for someone to scan the manual again and even do some OCR
on it to make it searchable that would be great. I will see if it is
possible to do this with the scandocs images myself, but I don't think I
have the software.

Regards

Rob