[Simh] plan9 port of simh 3.8-1

Fernan Bolando fernanbolando at mailc.net
Tue Jan 11 07:01:19 EST 2011

On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 12:35 PM, Fernan Bolando
<fernanbolando at mailc.net> wrote:
> I have partial port of simh details here, testing will continue when i
> get access to a real plan9 cpu server.
> Some quirkyness using 9term, and few other things but seems to work
> http://9fans.net/archive/2010/12/154

I have updated the plan9 simh port. This version can now compile
pdp10.  The features are not fully tested, but I have been able to
telnet into my tops 10 and tops 20. If anybody had a working
minisys.tap please post, I would like to test ITS on it also, but ruby
has not been very nice to me.

vax still needs to be looked into. it still fails to compile.