[Simh] Empire game for VAX/4.xBSD

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 00:40:02 EST 2011

Aha! My source code printout pre-dates the one on Decus by several months...

>From my source code:

EMPIRE, Version 4.0 18-Jan-81
Please send bug reports to ELROND::EMPIRE

I've kept this printout in my possession since that time,
gotta love the smell of old line-printer paper :)

Hrm seems my printout stops after 95 pages, I'll have to see if I still have the rest, hope it hasn't been lost.
I really should get this OCR'd in some day soon before the paper degrades.

Dan.