[Simh] Who Remembers Data General RDOS - Update

Ron Hudson hudson.ra at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 13:16:49 EST 2011

I did indeed find some documents on Bitsavers.
The link given for Wild Hare was not as useful, but let to Simulogics
(Which I had seen before)
Simulogics appears to have some other documentation but I have not found it yet.

I have been able to:
- Create files
- List the directory
- Write directories off to tape (I have not tried reading them back)
- Create directories
- Gracefully shut down the machine (it seems anyway, it still complains
about something being in use when I bring it up..)

Now - It looks like the only language I have here is assembly. Steep
learning curve.

Ron.