[Simh] Who Remembers Data General RDOS

Bruce Claremont Bruce.Claremont at MigrationSpecialties.com
Sun Dec 4 22:47:59 EST 2011

Might find something useful here: http://www.wildharecomputer.com/index.php

At 01:27 PM 12/4/2011, Ron Hudson wrote:
>Hi All
>

>At one time I was one of the system administrators at CALMA. CALMA
>made CAD systems and some of them
>where based on Data General NOVA computers.  I am playing with ZRDOS75
>to re-awaken long sleeping brain cells.
>
>Can anyone point me to documentation about RDOS, or reply with a
>memory or two of the commands available?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Ron

Mr. Bruce Claremont, Software Preservationist
Migration Specialties International, Inc.
217 West 2nd Street, Florence, CO   81226-1403
Bruce.Claremont at MigrationSpecialties.com
www.MigrationSpecialties.com
+1 719-784-9196, Fax: +1 888-854-3417

Continuity in Computing:  Founded in 1992, Migration Specialties offers modern solutions for legacy hardware & software.  Look to us for VAX, Alpha, HP1000, PDP-11, and DG Nova & Eclipse replacement options.  Visit our web site for more information.