[Simh] Who Remembers Data General RDOS

Vince Mulhollon vince at mulhollon.com
Sun Dec 4 15:52:51 EST 2011

On Sun, Dec 04, 2011 at 12:27:06PM -0800, Ron Hudson wrote:
> Can anyone point me to documentation about RDOS, or reply with a
> memory or two of the commands available?

http://bitsavers.org/pdf/dg/software/rdos

I don't really know what I'm doing with rdos, but I read the "intro" and
"learning to use" pdfs some time ago and I was no longer completely lost.

If anyone's got a link with better manuals / scans / OCRs / whatever,
post back to the list... I'd like to know too.

My eventual hope was to automate some testing with simh and Expect.
Limited by my infinite spare time ha ha...