[Simh] VAX-3900 only autoboots if you have >64Mb??

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 10:09:07 EDT 2011

ka655x.bin is the 'extended' rom for additional memory... if you want
to boot up with a small amount then you want ka655.bin

I'm sure it's in here (
http://sourceforge.net/projects/simh/files/simh%20source%20code/Older%20versions/
) somewhere.. If you can't find it let me know I'm sure I have it
kicking around somewhere....