[Simh] LK keyboards, anyone?

Göran Åhling ahling at eadc.se
Thu Sep 30 17:13:09 EDT 2010

  Try

    http://www.lk4xxkeyboards.com/

Please don't fall into the pitfall believing COTS USB / PS-2 converters
will cope with the "extra keys" of a DEC keyboard. If your computer has
USB only for keyboard - go for a true USB LK-keyboard.

I even tested a PCI card with PS-2 connectors. It showed up to actually
be an USB PCI adaptor combined with a USB - PS-2 simple cheapo...

Please be aware that even if your current computer has PS-2, that might
not be the case with your next computer...

And I agree totally, PC-keyboards really sucks if you want to operate
for example the EDT-editor...

Besides, my fingers like the style and shape of true LK's before flat
PC-keyboards...

Best regards,

Göran