[Simh] SIMH future releases / Sourceforge project (was RE: NetBSD5.0.2)

dott.Piergiorgio dott.piergiorgio at fastwebnet.it
Thu Sep 2 14:22:29 EDT 2010

Il 02/09/2010 20:13, Jason Stevens ha scritto:
> I did have a basic port to SDL for the spacewar thing, I need to finalize
> the palette and bring it up to the 3.8-1 release...  Somehow I got
> distracted with a copy of UnixWare for some reason....

eh.... finalizing the palette can be rather problematic, because
actually the ancient Latin wisdom "de gustibus non disputandum est" is
"de gustibus *et coloribus* non est disputandum" (meaning, not only the
taste, but also the colour spectrum should be not discussed, being tied
to very different individual perception)...

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.