[Simh] SIMH future releases / Sourceforge project (was RE:NetBSD5.0.2)

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 11:39:30 EDT 2010

sounds good to me, I've been keeping some stuff here:

http://gunkies.org/wiki/Category:SIMH_Tutorials

<http://gunkies.org/wiki/Category:SIMH_Tutorials>but it would seem the
people behind it, have let it follow into disrepair, as I haven't gotten any
word back after a blatant spam attack...

worst case I do kind of have a wiki on:

http://www.superglobalmegacorp.com/
where I've even tried to provide some access to legacy systems, along with
instructions etc etc....

The only thing I would suggest is a way to provide some 'image' uploads for
pictures, and binary files, like the bootra stuff for 4.x BSD.. it makes
things easier for people that follow along.