[Simh] RT-11 .DSK usage (was DECUS C)

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at att.net
Wed Nov 17 19:44:32 EST 2010

Hello!
Al, do you have ideas as to how to translate a disk image created via
Imagedisk, (Dunfield computers?), to that raw image?

Yes I am aware as to how old the e-mail is, I am in the process of finally
collecting and either answering or storing appropriately my e-mail.
---
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at att.net
"This signature is not the same one. Move along! Move along!"