[Simh] Difference Disk Bug Fix

Armistead, Jason Jason.Armistead at otis.com
Mon May 31 20:14:00 EDT 2010

Rob (and others)

Is there someone specifically creating binaries for these SIMH variants ?

I’m currently unable to build it (more a question of time to configure the necessary Windows build environment), but would definitely like to try the difference disk feature when emulating a VAX/VMS environment.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Jason