[Simh] Making tape/disk images

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Mon May 3 14:46:18 EDT 2010

TME does this.... (the machine emulator, it's geared to some old SUN
stuff)...  Which always sounds like fun until you get some tape with like
50+ files.... But maybe I'm just getting cranky... :)

IMHO it's way more "transportable" giving someone a single tape file, vs a
tonne of lose files....

Oh well that's my lame $0.02... flame away! :)