[Simh] DG Update?

Robert G. Schaffrath robert at schaffrath.net
Mon Mar 22 11:15:41 EDT 2010

It's funny, I was just wondering about AOS/VS myself.  Besides VMS, that
was the other 32-bit supermini architecture that I was fluent in.  My
college had an MV8000 back in the 1980;s and I still have old printouts
of some of the tweaking I used to do.  It would be fun to fire up AOS/VS
again just for the memories.