[Simh] LGP-30

Michael Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 03:08:07 EDT 2010

I hear persistent rumours of a collection of transcribed tapes for the Royal
McBee LGP-30 somewhere out there.  My Google-fu, however, appears weak in
that I can only find references to such a thing existing (Bob Supnik being
one of the people referring to it) but can't find the actual thing.  An
uncle of mine started his computing career with the LGP-30 and I've just
told him about SIMH while he was off on vacation.  I'd like to present him,
if at all possible, with a suite of LGP-30 software to run on SIMH by the
time he returns from his holidays.  Can any kind soul point me toward a
decent collection?

--
"Perhaps people don't believe this, but throughout all of the discussions of
entering China our focus has really been what's best for the Chinese people.