[Simh] UNS: Graphics on SimH

Brad Parker brad at heeltoe.com
Fri Jul 9 10:33:15 EDT 2010

On Jul 9, 2010, at 9:30 AM, Michael Kerpan wrote:

> Regardless of where SDL works, I still think that doing things in such
> a way SIMH simply exports the graphics via RFB./VNC would be the
> better solution.

I would agree with that.    Presenting a "virtual frame buffer" via VNC
is probably the most generic and easiest to use solution.  It won't perform
at the same level as other other solutions but I'm not sure that matters in
this case.

It would be a nice library, to be honest.   It might be a nice extension to
SDL, to be honest, since SDL already supports most of the requirements.

(i.e. have a mode where instead of putting up a window, it creates a VNC
frame buffer and accepts VNC sessions)

-brad

Brad Parker
Heeltoe Consulting