[Simh] UNS: Graphics on SimH

Michael Kerpan mjkerpan at kerpan.com
Fri Jul 9 09:30:40 EDT 2010

Regardless of where SDL works, I still think that doing things in such
a way SIMH simply exports the graphics via RFB./VNC would be the
better solution. That way, we don't need to worry about the details of
display on any given platform: whoever writes the VNC client does that
for us. Also, I'm pretty sure that there are VNC clients for all major
SIMH host platforms, including VMS. Still, unless someone is willing
to implement this, my idea is just that, an idea. I'm glad that I seem
to have provoked a real discussion, though, and even if nothing ever
comes of this, at least I learned a few things in the process (such as
about the Terak)

Mike