[Simh] An idea for graphics support in SIMH

Alan Frisbie frisbie at flying-disk.com
Wed Jul 7 21:53:42 EDT 2010

> One thing that's always bugged me was the fact that SIMH has no
> real support for graphics.

About six years ago, Doug Gwyn <DAGwyn at aol.com> did a complete
implementation of the DEC GT48 (a.k.a. VS60) for SIMH/PDP-11.
The goal was to be able to play the Lunar Lander game.
When I last discussed it with him, it was passing all the
relevant XXDP diagnostics.   I don't know if he ever checked
in his code with SIMH.   You might want to contact him about
it.

Alan

--  Alan E. Frisbie               Frisbie at Flying-Disk.Com
--  Flying Disk Systems, Inc.
--  4759 Round Top Drive          323-256-2575
--  Los Angeles, CA 90065