[Simh] An idea for graphics support in SIMH

Shoppa, Tim tshoppa at wmata.com
Wed Jul 7 13:05:54 EDT 2010

I most frequently used X11 or XWS on the VAX, to emulate a Tek 4014, to run the Tek 4014 application

My favorite Tek 4014 emulator, is MS-DOS Kermit.

In the Unix/X-windows world, XTERM has emulated Tek 4014 from day one.

I betcha you've got a Tek 4014 emulator on your desktop already and you just never knew it.

Tim.